
Mine and Mark's anniversary was back on the 16th. I made a brief mention of it but I didn't really say all I wanted to say. That weekend we had family in town and we were getting ready to entertain for after Hale's blessing on Sunday. So this may be a little late but it wants to be said.
Mark and I have been married for 7 years now. Sometimes I think, Wow! 7 years, I can't believe it's been 7 years! But then again it's only been 7 years.
I have been seriously blessed in my choice of husband. There really isn't a day that goes by that I am not grateful for all he does for our family. I am especially grateful that all those 7 and some years ago he took a chance on me. I am grateful that when I wasn't sure of things he was sure for me and he stuck there by me and waited patiently for me.
There are some seriously amazing things about this man of mine. I am grateful to those people who tell me how awesome my husband is cuz they never let me forget it. You know when you are out at a park or some place and the mom's are all chasing their kids around? Well most the time, for me, Mark is out there without me asking or anything.
Did you know that when Mark gets home from work the first thing he does is start tidying up?
Did you know that Mark does the shopping and he'll ask me if I want him to take all the kids so I can have a break and then he does it?
Did you know that Mark does the dishes and cleans the bathrooms?
Did you know that when I am having a hard time keeping up with cleaning the house Mark steps up and does a lot himself.
Did you know that Mark often helps make dinner or sometimes will even make it himself?Did you know that I have the best husband in the world? Because sometimes I sure feel like I do.
In 7 years we have done many memorable and not very memorable things but the most beautiful things that 7 years has brought us? That would be those 4 beautiful and precious beings up there ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
If that is what 7 years can do just imagine what can happen in 7 more?
:)
A little throw back to our dating days
We should get jerseys cause we make a good team
But yours would look better than mine, cause you're outta my league
And I know that it's so cliche to tell you that everyday
I spend with you is the new best day of my life
Everyone watching us just turns away with disgust
It's Jealously, they can see that we've got it going on
[Pre-chorus]
And I'm racking my brain for a new improved way
To let you know your more to me than what I know how to say
You're OK with the way this is going to be
This is going to be the best thing we've ever seen
[Chorus]
If anyone can make me a better person you could
All I gotta say is I must've done something good
I came along one day and you rearranged my life
All I gotta say is I must've done something right
I must've done something right
[Verse 2]
Maybe I'm just lucky cause it's hard to believe
Believe that somebody like you'd end up with someone like me
And I know that it's so cliche to talk about you this way
But I'll push all my inhibitions aside
It's so very obvious to everyone watching us
That we have got something real good going on
[Pre-chorus]
And I'm racking my brain for a new improved way
To let you know your more to me than what I know how to say
You're OK with the way this is going to be
This is going to be the best thing we've ever seen
[Chorus x3]
If anyone can make me a better person you could
All I gotta say is I must've done something good
I came along one day and you rearranged my life
All I gotta say is I must've done something right
I must've done something right
Those words are as true today as they were when we were dating!
Too mushy? :)
No comments:
Post a Comment