So this is my first blog. And I really don't have a whole lot to say. Mark and I are doing great living in our condo. We are headed to Idaho for Christmas. Which I am way excited for. Even though I just saw my family at Thanksgiving it's always good to go home. Unfortunately I learned the Christmas Eve will not be the traditional Christmas Eve that I am used to having. I am disappointed by this because my Grandma is on her mission and we usually have Christmas Eve at her house. The tradition would continue even with her gone if it wasn't for a whole bunch of selfish people. I love Christmas time. And this year more than ever I feel the importance of this season. It is a time to be with family, it is a time of giving, it is a time that we remember our Savior and his life. But unfortunately for a lot of people it has become the season of presents. The time of the year that you get what you want. Which I think is part of the reason why our Christmas
Eve will be different this year. The most important thing though is that I will be with my family. Cuz that is what is important to me. I am so excited to see my family together and happy. Merry Christmas.
1 comment:
Yay Sami! Your first post. You should keep posting, and add pictures if you can!
Post a Comment