Saturday, December 29, 2007
It's been a little while since my last entry so I think it is time for another. I should probably start with saying something that I have been keeping a secret for a couple months now. I am pregnant. I am almost 11 weeks along and will be due somewhere in the neighborhood of July 24th. Though somewhat unplanned, me and Mark are definitely excited for this new chapter in our lives. Everything is going well so far, except for the morning sickness that I've had. That has not been a fun experience. Consider yourself lucky if morning sickness is a burden you don't have to bare. It has been a slightly uncomfortable situation for me trying to tell people because I am not quite sure what they will think. My family was all really excited, which was to be expected. Marks family says they are excited which is a pleasant surprise, but I have been somewhat concerned about what my friends will think. Pretty much though the time has run out because I can no longer hide my pregnancy, I am in the sort of awkward phase where the people who know I am pregnant can tell that I am showing and the people who don't probably just think I am fat. So in order to defend my newly obtained enlarged abdomen I decided it is time to let poeple know. But despite what anyone else might think we are very excited to have a new addition in our home. 29 weeks and counting!
2 comments:
sami that's amazing!! so you were totally pregnant when i was at your house? did you know then? congratulations, girl, that's so exciting!
congratulations! that is very exciting news!!
Post a Comment