Thursday, September 11, 2008

2 month check up

Audree had her two month check up yesterday. I cannot even believe it has already been 2 months. It's crazy how the time flies. At Audree's appointment they did all the normal stuff like weigh her and measure her etc. She weighs 11 lbs 2 oz!!! Apparently that is a chubby baby. I had no idea she was so chubby...I guess she isn't too bad. That puts her in the 66th percentile for her age group. And she is a little tall. She is 23 inches and that puts her in the 79th percentile.
Here is how she has grown over the past two months.

1 week old

Weight- 7 lbs 6 oz- 33rd percentile
Height- 20 inces(I think the doctor measured wrong)- 56th percentile
Head circumference- 13.75 inches- 40th percentile

2 weeks old

Weight- 7 lbs 15 oz- 37th percentile
Height- 21 inches- 77th percentile
Head circumference- 14.2 inches- 53rd percentile

2 months old

Weight- 11 lbs. 2 oz- 66th percentile
Height- 23 inches- 79th percentile
Head circumference- 15.4 inches- 64th percentile

So that's little Audree progression. She definitely eats very very well. She eats about every two hours. Sometimes she is hungry when it's only been an hour and a half and I make her wait til it's been two hours. She eats about 2 1/2-3 oz every couple hours. She has about two times during the day where she sleep for about 4 hours. After that four hour period we give her 4 oz and she chugs it down. She definitely takes after her dad. Mark can pack in more than i have ever seen anyone pack in before.

So after Audree was weighed and measured and the pediatrician made sure we were doing everything right it was time for Audree to get some shots :( It was so sad. First they gave her an oral immunization, which she downed like it was manna from heaven. Then they gave her five shots. Soooooooooooooo sad. I almost cried. She just screamed and was bright bright red. Afterwards I picked her up and she was better though obviously very sore. Once we got her back in her carseat she went right to sleep...she looked so exhausted. She continued to sleep for the next three hours...which means she was very exhausted. We have had her on tylenol ever since because she is still sore and we have to continue to massage her legs so the blood flows and the soreness doesn't get worse.

Also Audree has been sleeping for about 3 1/2-4 hours at a time during the night. It has been great!

1 comment:

Miri said...

Oh my cute picture! The one that's in your blog heading--so cute. I love it. Also, you need to add the Followers widget to your blog so I can click it. :)