Lately I have been pondering what to do with my spare time and how it can be beneficial to me and others. This is my solution. I absolutely love to cook. This blog is to help me and others plan meals for the week, introduce new meals to those who need them, and encourage those who desire to cook but don't ever get around to it, to cook. As of now I will only be posting recipes for the week but in the future I plan to post weekly planners, shopping list organizers as well as items needed on the shopping list for the week, like rachel ray I have been thinking about doing fast faster and fastest meals especially for those who can't find a whole lot of time to cook, my amazing husband is creating a program for me that is a recipe organizer that will find recipes with similar ingredients making shopping for the week as frugal of an experience as possible...eventually I will post that on here, and last I would like to search the newspapers for the best deals around in hopes of saving as much money as possible on groceries!
If you are interested my website is http://chefsami.blogspot.com or you can click on the link under blogs I read. I hope you guys enjoy! I sure enjoy cooking!
1 comment:
Hey, I changed my blog address, so you'll have to fix it in your links in order to get to my page. The new address is mirishorten.blogspot.com. Let's hang out again soon, k?
Post a Comment