While me and Amanda were decorating the living room for Audree Mark took her outside to play. While she was playing we made the frosting and frosted the cupcakes. We had a Mickey theme but the red and the black frosting didn't turn out amazing. But we did have red balloons and red streamers and Mickey Mouse plates!
Audree walked in and played with the balloons for a little bit and they she found the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse dvd's and was so excited and was starting a them and saying her version of "Mickey" over and over.

I tried to give her a wrapped present to open and she considered it a big inconvenience and kept pushing them away. Usually Audree loves messing up the newspaper while Mark is reading it so I thought it would be the perfect thing to wrap her presents with. But she was more interested in Mickey. I even opened one side of the present and that didn't work.

So I opened her present for her and that got her excited!

She always is playing with my cell phone so we got her her own cell phone!

Audree loves goldfish. At the store she was frantically signing "more" and "please" and when we opened it she was very happy!

She also loves to play with the remote controls so we got her her own to play with.

And she loves to play with my keys and suck on them...not so sanitary so we got her her own keys. Hopefully she will love all these toys just like the originals...I doubt it but it is worth a shot.

Audree's toy from aunt Amanda. You can sit on it like a car and it also converts into a walker.

I thought this picture was funny because it looks like she is driving talking on a cell phone and doing other things...silly baby. She really likes the compartment in the front of the car and loves putting things in it and taking them out.

The decorated living room

Audree eating her first cupcake and LOVING it!


Mmmm Milk! Audree loves loves loves milk.

And of course more cupcake!

We had a really fun time watching Audree play with her toys and get excited with all the new toys she got. I was nice and let Audree stay up late that night and she enjoyed it spending most of the time watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. And happily for me she didn't cry at all when I put her to bed :) It was a good day and we still have balloons laying all over the living room. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment