Monday, October 11, 2010
Arya tries to crawl!
I can't believe how big Arya is getting and how determined she is. Audree didn't start crawling til like 9 months so seeing Arya trying to crawl at 5 1/2 months is crazy to me!! We are thinking she may be walking before 9 months. EEEEK!!! What will I do with TWO mobile children!! Oh dear :S
Despite the stress that may come with all this we are so proud of Arya and get excited over every new thing she does. I get so proud when I see my girls do new things and grow up, even though it scares me at the same time.
Audree has seemed to make a huge leap forward the past few weeks too. She's saying sentences and repeating sentences we say. She even mimics the tonality of my voice when I say things. She seems to be speaking more clearly(enunciating her words better) and saying things like "go Audree, go Audree, woop woop!" that just make us laugh so hard.
This month seemed to just totally get away from me. I was talking to the bishop's wife and she asked if Arya was almost 6 months, I said no and then realized wait she is!!! Holy crap where did the month go??? I swear we were just saying I can't believe Arya is now 5 months, now she's almost 6 months! According to the bishops wife every month just gets away from you and your kid always is getting a month older!! Time really does just fly when you have kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment