For a while I have known that I spend way to much time on the internet and recently I have been successful with my goal of not spending as much time on the internet. I used to sit around with the laptop on my lap and bum around most of the day and after a little while I just felt like crap and because I was feeling that way I wouldn't get up and do anything. Not a very good way to live life. Plus I have learned that laptops mess with my energy so I have been trying to avoid excessive use of electronics. So mostly I only get on our desktop in our living room which in and of itself has proven to be most effective at keeping me away from the internet because the living room is at the front of our house and my kids spend most of their time in the back of our house and that's where the tv is, the food is etc.
I can't say I have really been in a facebook or blogging mood lately either. I still like to get on occasionally to see what's up with others but I have been avoiding sharing anything about myself. Why? I don't really know. Maybe I feel like my life is boring and no one wants to hear about it, which is probably true, so I don't really feel like wasting my time.
So with that explanation down here is a short update:
Arya is now 6 months old! I cannot even believe a half a year has already passed since I've had her. She's seriously one of the happiest babies I know. She smiles and laughs and makes everyone around her fall in love with her. She loves being around us, most especially me and has developed some oober separation anxiety. She sees me walk away and she starts whining, I enter a room and she starts whining if I'm not holding her and I make eye contact with her she starts whining. At this point it is futile for anyone else to attempt to calm her down. She loves her solid foods most especially the orange veggies and fruits. At her six month well baby checkup the doctor kept commenting on how happy she was and that she has such a lovely face and beautiful big blue eyes. It makes a mommy proud. Her stats are:
Weight 14.7 lbs.(23%)
Height 26 in.(58%)
Head 16.8 in.(55%)
Audree is just Audree. She fits the descriptive terrible two year old quite well. Lately she has begun following me around everywhere. She wont go downstairs unless I do even if Mark is down there with her milk or ready to put her in the car or whatever it may be. She wants to do everything I do. She sees me using clorox wipes all the time so she grabs her diaper wipes, when I'm not looking, and rubs it over anything and everything ie: her toys, the couches, dvd's...Audree is going to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween. She is very excited about that.
And that's about it with us. I wont even bother writing anything about me and Mark because we are boring and there's never anything new going on with us that is blog worthy anyways.
2 comments:
Your life isn't boring to me. Sometimes it's cute that the little ones want to follow you everywhere and do everything you do, but sometimes you just need a break! I just keep thinking, in a few years, they won't want anything to do with their mamas. :( Sad day.
I haven't been blogging much lately either for pretty much the same reason. Since I got laid off from my job, my life has been pretty boring.
Post a Comment