
So it has been 10 days since little Audree was born. Things have been just great. There is a definite lack of sleep that goes along with being a new mother but I am loving it anyways. Audree is now alert for a larger portion of the day which is just great. I love seeing her beautiful eyes. She still sleeps for 3/4 of the day but that 1/4 of the day that she is alert is my favorite. Audree is a very good baby. Whenever she's awake with her eyes open she is calm and just loves looking around, especially at the light. She is so great and I just love her to death.
Yesterday we celebrated the 24th of July with Marks dads side of the family. The get together started at 8:30 with the parade which we decided not to attend having a new baby and all and living off of absolutely no sleep. We then went to a park for a lunch which we left early because it was just too hot outside of Audree. So we went to Marks grandmothers house and sat in the nice air conditioned home and enjoyed some fried chicken, rolls and fruit.
Sadly for me by the time we got home my mom had left back to Idaho. So today is the first day that I have been entirely alone with Audree. I am definitely a little sad. It was very nice having my mother here to take the baby whenever i wanted to do something like take a shower and get ready and stuff. Oh well. She will be missed but atleast now I have a baby to keep me company when I feel bored.And now I need to go be a good mom and pick up my fussy baby :) She is a little piggy pig just like her dad. She wants to eat all the time. Along with that comes tons and tons of poopy diapers. So off I go to feed and change stinky diapers!!



1 comment:
I can't get over how cute she is!! I am glad that you are just loving her!
Post a Comment