
Today we tried Audree on rice cereal for the first time. She didn't really understand what she needed to do. She really wasn't in love with the taste of it either. We didn't use a spoon cuz I heard the spoon and the new food all at once confuses the baby. Well despite the no spoon she was still super
confused. She is silly. We will probably just start off feeding her the cereal once a week so she can get used to it. I am not going to force it on her though because she is perfectly content with her formula. We'll see how it goes. I am super excited to be moving on to this new phase of her life! I am also excited to start making her baby food, but that wont be for another couple of months. She is getting so big and I am just loving it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment