So I thought I would document a little about the progress Audree is making.
Audree is becoming a lot more adventurous. When she wants to do something she's learning that some things she can do herself. For the past week Audree has been trying to sit herself in her bumbo. It's been so cute watching her figure it out. She has a little rocking chair that she has learned to sit herself in. It's just so adorable watching her do it.
Audree is getting really good at focusing on things. It's been a blessing to me to just be able to put Mickey Mouse Clubhouse on and know that I have a good chunk of time to myself.
Audree used to walk over the bar of the gate and the threshold of the door by holding onto the sides so she doesn't trip and now she is walking over with no hands at all. She enjoys going up and down hills and it's pretty hilarious to watch her do little flips when she loses her balance.
I personally think Audree's biggest accomplishment is how many words she says. When we told the pediatrician all the words she says(at her 12 mo. appointment) he said she is doing better then most 15 month olds! Here's some of the words she says:
-Micka(Mickey)
-Kuh(along with sign language for Milk)
-'side(outside)
-go
-baby
-mommy
-daddy
-puh(up)
-dow(down)
-pwee(please)
-dee you(thank you)
-done
-hi
-bye bye
-nigh nigh(night night)
-pre'ee(pretty)
-baa(bath)
-mo(more)
-wa'er(water)
There are many other words that I can't think of and she still mimics us but these are the words she says frequently. She is such a cutie pie and we love her so stinkin much.
*another post below this one
No comments:
Post a Comment