You know those days when all someone needs to say is a word and it triggers a song in your mind? And all day long you are singing because it seems like every word you here is from a song...Well this tends to happen to me frequently and often times it all revolves around this Fabulous song:
Fabulous, Spain, clouds, blue, pool, spa, perfect, trip, dip, world, float, summer, muah...are just a few of the words that tend to trigger this song. I don't know why but some days this is the only song in my head all day, even when I forget about it somebody will say something that will remind me of it again. Hehehe, go figure. As you can probably tell this happens to be my favorite HSM song. I think that if I was a rich bratty person this is probably how I would be and I would probably sing this song :) "I want MORE." Such attitude. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment