
On the 23rd of February Arya hit her 10 month mark. It's so hard for me to believe my baby is nearly one! Here's what our little Boo can do:
Words:
-Mommy(in her most whiniest voice) and Daddy usually said in fun.
-baby
-"oh dear!"(seriously the cutest thing in the world)
-"who's that?" as she looks at herself in the mirror
the rest of what she says is just babble, but very animated and cute babble and I'm sure it means something to her :)
She also:
-Before Arya was 10 months she took her first steps. Now she can take more controlled steps and get in about 2 balanced steps and usually the 3rd step she plunges forward
-can get herself to standing without the help of any walls/furniture/objects
-eats very very well. She will eat most things put on her tray as long as it's table food and eats anything that I'm eating.
-is very very active. Our little squirt is always moving which probably explains why she's always eating. She loves going up the stairs, roaming the whole house, following her sister and friends wherever they go and climbing on anything she can.
-takes 1 nap a day and 2 on a very rare occasion.
-sleeps 9-12 hours through the night. She wakes up almost every morning between 7:20 and 7:40. The random mornings she doesn't wake up to eat I wake up and can't go back to sleep looking at the monitor every 2 minutes checking if she's woken up yet. If I do fall back asleep she always wakes up right when I do...75% of the time she goes back to sleep after this feeding....well we both do :)
-is still a huge momma's girl.
-unlike Audree, does not have too much interest in the television. I'm always shocked when I see her actually looking at the television and not playing or climbing or just being a little naughty.
-love engaging people...family, friends and strangers alike.
-is a little bit scared of men wearing hats and/or glasses.
-can be the biggest sweetheart but she can also turn the tables and be quite a little stinker.
-still cuddles with mommy, even if it's for like 2 seconds because of course she just has too many things to do
Obviously Arya isn't limited to these things written but this is just a little bit of who she is at 10 months. I'm thinking one of my more favorite stages of her life so far :)
1 comment:
Is it me or did you just have her last month?! Wow she has sure grown up quick! What a cutie!
Post a Comment