Wednesday, March 23, 2011

a picture post

Here's a post to make up for the lack of pictures in previous posts. And I will throw in some video's to boot!

This is a favorite of the girls, if i want them to play in the other room this is where they always end up

My beautiful little girl will never wear headbands!!! Look how beautiful she is and she takes it off two seconds after I put it on...it makes a mommy(and hairstylist) a little sad!! But she is beautiful no matter what :)

Cheese! If you look at the gum area above her right tooth you can see where she whacked herself with a door. It's all healed but there is a bit of gum missing...

I love this mischievous little face. I can't help but smile whenever I see that face no matter the naughty thing she is doing.

I am loving that Audree's hair is getting long enough for me to play with and I'll be even happier when it really grows in and I can really get creative :)

Cutie sisters!




There's nothing to special about the above video but the end shows the funny way Arya likes to crawl sometimes. The video below is Arya walking. I wanted to get a better one where she wasn't walking to the camera but you can only do so much when you are the only adult around to hold the camera and the only one that can motivate the child to move.

No comments: