so here is a bit of random possibly interesting stuff about me...or my family...or whatever I feel like writing.
I love fresh cauliflower! If a veggie tray does not contain cauliflower I'm always severely disappointed. I don't know many other people that love cauliflower like I do but that always means more for me. Audree really enjoys cauliflower too!
I was one of those kids growing up that would watch the same stupid shows my brothers watched. I'm mostly specifically thinking of Beast Wars right now because I saw Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen for the first time the other day. And that got me to remembering about before the first Transformers came out how my only exposure to that was Beast Wars so I naturally assumed that it would be like that and not autobots...I am not so secretly disappointed in that as I thought Beast Wars would have been a lot cooler...but maybe that's because that was what I knew....
I used to watch Digimon but that is much more embarrassing to admit than the previous.
I used to watch the Brave Little Toaster growing up so we got it for the girls. I was watching it with them the other day and decided it is incredibly WEIRD and kinda creepy!
Every once in a while I am reminded of a book I used to read in Elementary school. I find myself remembering it more often around Halloween as it is kind of a weird...creepy book...yet as a kid it was one of my favorites. I don't remember the title but I remember it was about Jenny, who always wore a ribbon around her neck. At the end of the story her husband takes the ribbon off and the last page and last line of the book is, "Jenny's head fell off." Yes, Jenny's head fell off!!! Did they seriously allow books like that in Elementary school?
I love Psych...a lot! And last weeks episode was honestly one of the funniest I have ever seen. I was laughing almost the whole episode. Sometimes I wonder at what I used to laugh at before Psych.
My little Arya has always been a mama's girl. Sometimes it's so nice but sometimes, which tends to be a lot, it is completely overwhelming to have a little crazy person glued to your side. Lately if Arya even see's Mark coming towards her she starts flipping out. Last night she woke up in the middle of the night and was howling. Me being excessively tired from lack of sleep the previous night asked Mark to see if Arya would let him rock her. He walks in and she drops down and screams even louder...so yes, every time this happens I have to get up! I don't love that so much!
It has almost been 2 years since we moved into our house...wow, that seems crazy to me!
Audree is doing really, really poorly at using the potty right now. A few days ago she up and decided she just didn't want to try to make it to the potty anymore. ARG!!! When is this going to end?! Potty training is by far the absolute worst thing about being a parent! Or at least potty training Audree is! Once you think you've got it all figured out they change the game on you...some days I honestly don't know if I can stand it anymore!
I have never been a person to wear boots...but this year I can't stop thinking about buying some. I can't decide if I should do it or not. Would I wear them or end up just owning them but not using them cuz I don't feel comfortable in them? I am not sure what to do.
I have never really understood what people's obsession with Halloween is. Sometimes I get mildly excited about it but then that goes away...quickly. I'm seriously going to have to force myself to make the girls costumes because I really don't feel like doing it. The only thing I am excited about this year is the ward fall party where I will be bringing lots of chili and hopefully eating it before it's gone(unlike last year). But that's two days sooner that I need to have my girls costumes finished....man I am such a slacker but I am so not motivated to do better.
On the subject of Halloween why don't they make Halloween themed movies anymore? I'm not talking about satanic crap. I am talking like witches and ghosts and stuff...like Hocus Pocus...that seems to be the last one they made and it seems to be the most popular but it's starting to feel really dated!
Thanksgiving is my FAVORITE holiday and I am so excited that it's coming up. What's even better is I am hosting it at my house this year and my family is coming into town! Yay!
I have never been the biggest bread person but when it comes to my mama's rollies I am taken. One of the best things about Thanksgiving? That would be putting turkey in my mom's rolls! Yummmo! I had some last night for dinner and I was a happy camper!
I hate every kind of seafood, period! I can't think of anything worse than eating the stuff that makes me gag every time I smell it. Why in heavens name would I eat something that smells like that?!?
I have a super sniffer and it's kind of like a curse. The worst part is my nose seems to specialize in picking out smells I hate. There have been many times where I have been downstairs watching tv and the girls have been up in the playroom and I can smell from that far away that someone has a poopy diaper.
Finally the last book in the Inheritance Cycle is coming out!! Nov. 8th!
I suck at closing blog posts. I never know what to say and I feel like I always end them awkwardly. I try to think of something clever or a good closing line but it always ends up sounding cheesy...or really just stupid! So on that note....
No comments:
Post a Comment