So Audree is probably a typical 3 year old. She doesn't eat her food and then begs for candy and snacks. So when you refuse to give it to her what does she do? Well she steals it of course. Yes, Audree's newest thing is sneaking food up into the playroom, hiding in the closet and going to town.
The first time we caught her was with Costco muffins(I was craving them for dessert). We had 2 of the 6 packs of chocolate muffins. In a few days we finished off the first pack and moved on to the second. There were about 3 left when all of the sudden they were gone. Mark had noticed Audree hiding in the closet earlier that evening and didn't really think twice about it. Then later on I went up and found Audree in the picking off the top of one of those muffins. That was not the only thing I found, nope, I also found an empty muffin wrapper and another muffin with the top entirely picked off. Yes, Audree had eaten ALL of that in just one afternoon/evening without us even knowing! We did our best to talk to her about it but every once in a while we catch her hiding in her closet eating something she isn't supposed to.
We have caught her with cheese singles...she probably had about 3 of them...by themselves...eww! Syrup! Yes, she downed like a 1/4 of the bottle up there in the closet. And most recently, meaning this afternoon, I was getting her some cauliflower with her ranch dip. I cannot find the ranch dip anywhere! Then from the table, "oh, it's upstairs!!"(yes she said it with that much enthusiasm) "Well go get it!" I said. She comes back down with the bottle and I just have no idea what she did...did she drink from the bottle...gross I hope not. How long has it been up there? NO idea! It still felt a little cold and it didn't stink...so hopefully it's only been up there a couple hours...Gosh I love this age!
Thank you Audree for keeping me on my toes. You are silly, funny, cute and just a blessing to have. Sometimes you are naughty, sneaky and disobedient but you are working on it. You are a smart girl and I love your cute sentences, the funny games you play and your desire to lend a helping hand. You are my big girl, my good sleeper and half of my daily entertainment. I love you little Missy!
1 comment:
Well at least you know she's eating! Haha, silly Audree.
Post a Comment