Sunday, September 29, 2013
Book Reviews
My blog is seriously neglected. I know! I still need to write the post about Bracken and Arya's last doctors appointment but I just seriously am not in the mood to blog lately. Probably because I am reading so(too) much. So I figured I would combine the two and start putting reviews of the books I read on my blog. I am by no means any good at this sort of thing but I figure that I can get these things down so whenever people wanna read a book I can have my review to look back on to help recommend. Maybe eventually I'll make a different blog for reviews(honestly the reviews would be as much for me and helping me get my thoughts down as anything) but for now I am just gonna see if it is something I like doing. More likely than not I'll probably just get too caught up in reading to do this but we'll see how it goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment