Monday, February 25, 2008

More Baby stuff!!



So on Saturday we made another baby purchase. We had a coupon for a bouncer, so this is the bouncer that we decided to get. There were other cute ones, and there were even one that matches the stroller and carseat that we got, but we were reading all of the reviews on the bouncers and swings and such...well we found that most of the swing got 3 out of five stars and many people made comments on how the vibrations sucked, or the levels of rocking sucked. And with the bouncers the really cute ones generally got 3 stars or less. So we decided to get this ones because it got 5 stars and as well as working for an infant it becomes a chair for a toddler. So this one should last for a while. It doesn't have all the features, but it vibrates, has toys, and rocks back and forth and if you don't want it to rock it has little things you can pull down to prevent it from rocking. At first I didn't think it was the cutest thing it the world, but I realy like orange, and it has blue on it, and orange and blue are BSU colors...so it is really growing on me. Plus I'd rather have something that works for a long time then something that is super super cute but has a short life span.

So tomorrow I will be 19 weeks. Which means next week I will be exactly halfway through. Wow, it seems crazy that I've already made it this far. I only have 21 weeks of pregnancy left. When you look at it it is actually pretty far away. But next week I'll have the same amount of weeks behind me as I will have ahead of me. That is somewhat encouraging.

My sister Amanda is coming home from her mission on March 20th. I am so excited. So will be coming back to Provo to attend spring and summer semesters. Although my sister always keeps herself incredibly busy with school, I am really excited to have some family here with me. I look forward to spending more time with her. We plan on having her over every other sunday for dinner. And hopefully I will be able to spend some time with her if she isn't busy during the day and I need some company or something. And hopefully(I haven't asked her yet, mostly because she is still on her mission and she needs to stay focused for the last month) she will be able to help me out a little with the baby once it comes out. Maybe babysit if I need to go get my hair done, or if me and Mark want to go on a date. It could be really helpful to me, mostly because my family will be six hours away and I wont be able to count on them for much. Though I imagine I will be calling my mom about a lot of things...

Well anyways, that really all that's going on right now. I have my ultrasound in two weeks!! Until then I will be counting down the days til we can put a gender to this baby...it will be nice to stop calling it...it. :)

No comments: