
So Amanda comes home from her mission in 11 days!!! I am sooooo excited. Unfortunately I wont get to see her until the week after she returns home because she is flying into Boise. For any of you who don't know my sister has been serving her mission in the Netherlands and Belgium. Crazy how time goes by so quickly. It just seems like the other day I was leaving school to be with my sister at the MTC. Wow. And yet so much has happened since she has been gone. I graduated from school. I am married and I am pregnant!! Needless to say things have changed quite a bit. But I am excited to have her back. She will be coming back to provo for the spring and summer semesters. I look forward to having her around. It will be really nice to have family close by. She is such an amazing sister and I can't wait to see her!!
Also my little brother is getting baptized on the 29th. This is why we wont be going to see my sister until the week after she gets back, so we can attend my little brothers baptism. My little brother is such a stud. He is the last of us seven kids. He is so very excited to be baptized. I am so proud of him for making the decision to be baptized. He is such a good boy and I love him to death. He's my little studmuffin. So I am counting down the days til I get to see my sister back from her mission and I get to see my little brother get baptized and receive the Holy Ghost. :) It will be a great weekend, plus I always love the opportunity to be around family. I am happy when I get to see my family more than just on holidays.
That's really all that's new in my life. I guess I got my haircut finally. When I actually look cute and have done myself up I will post some pictures.

No comments:
Post a Comment