Friday, March 7, 2008

Baby baby baby

So, I just wanted to say, 3 more days until I find out what my baby is!!!! I am so excited that I can't even think about it cuz then I think I can't even wait three more days. But I am so excited. What could it be? If anyone decides to read my blog, which I doubt really happens but, in case someone does I've decided to make a sort of game out of it. So here's how it goes. Just post your guess as to what you think I will be having. You can guess a boy, a girl, or you can guess that the radiologist wont be able to tell(which hopefully not, but it is a likely option). And whoever posts their guess on my blog and they are right, I will take them out for ice cream, or lunch or something. And if you don't live in Utah, then I will take you out whenever I am in town. :) Just think about it. A free meal!!! Doesn't that entice you? Hopefully people do respond because I would be sad if I offered this and no one cared...I look forward to seeing what everyones guess is.

5 comments:

Mark said...

Well, having been somewhat closely monitoring the situation, I feel I have as decent a guess as anyone. I am guessing it's a boy.

Of course, if I win my wife will be spending my money on me, but hey, I could always use another reason to go on a date with her! ;)

Christine said...

hey not fair! i wanted to pick boy too. :) here's to hopin' his legs aren't crossed so we can see the thing hangin' in between. :P

Laura said...

I'm thinking it's a girl :)

Miri said...

I am guessing, solely for the sake of variety, that the legs will be crossed! But you'll have to find out eventually, and then I'm guessing a boy. :)

Rylie said...

Cool blog Sami! I think you will have a girl.