Friday, April 25, 2008
Happy!
I just wanted to take a moment to express how much I love life. Nothing particularly great happened today except my visiting teacher came over and gave a little lesson from the ensign entitled Marriage between a Man and a Woman is ordained of God. This made me realize how grateful I am for a wonderful husband. He has truly made my life so wonderful. We were married in the temple and have been married for a little over 8 months. I am so grateful for the temple and how it has blessed our marriage. Elder Bednar said "Two compelling doctrinal reasons help us to understand why eternal marriage is essential to the Father's plan. Reason 1: The natures of male and female spirits complete and perfect each other, and therefore men and women are intended to progress together towards exaltation...Reason 2: By divine design, both a man and a woman are needed to bring children into mortality and to provide the best setting for the rearing and nurturing of children...How grateful I am to have the blessed opportunity of being a mother and raising my children unto God. I feel so blessed to be entrusted with such a thing as one of Gods children. I am so grateful for my parents examples to me and the wonderful, stable, and family oriented environment that I grew up in. It has truly aided me in making the decisions that I make today and I hope that I too can be such an example to my children and bring them up in such a wonderful environment. So there's my happy thought for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment