Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New Look

So, I was bored yesterday and decided to change the look of my blog. Two hours later it looked exactly the same...luckily i have an incredibly smart husband who understands html and walked me through it in 30 minutes. Though I'm sure he could have done it himself in like 10...he also messed around and created a larger margin between the end of the paper and the posts, we even messed around with the title colors but then decided to leave it gray. Anyways if anyone is interested in doing this there are instructions on christine's friends blog and you can go to Christine's blog, click on her friend Angie I think it is and find her post about changing your blog design and follow the instructions. I decided to use paper from www.shabbyprincess.com. They had some cute things and they were free to download. That is all :)

2 comments:

Rylie said...

Ooo I like it!! I need to find me a new one!

Christine said...

i used shabbyprincess too! they sure do have cute stuff. i like your new blog. :)