So we are back from Idaho. All in all it was a really great trip. We got there thursday evening. I began by eating(of course) then I cute one of my brothers hair. Then we played buzz word. Which was lots of fun. And of course I have learned by now to always be on Marks team, so of course we kicked butt. Then on friday I pretty much did hair that whole day. I did my siblings during the day and then I cut my friend Ashley's hair that night. My friend Robyn was there with her newborn baby. It was so wonderful to see my friends and to hold a baby. Makes me excited to have my own. :) Then saturday we all got ready to take family pictures. It was fun but I always hate posing for the camera...oh well. Then we went to the church for Carters baptism. My brother Keith baptized him and Mark confirmed him. It was such a wonderful experience. My little brother is just so awesome and I am so proud of him. He's such a stud. After the baptism my moms side of the family came over for a BBQ. That was fun but a little crazy. But we played games and ate and talked and that is always the best bonding experience. My Grandma even got to come for my brothers baptism(she is serving her mission in Salt Lake). Sunday was awful. We had 8:30 church and I was a super grumpy pregnant woman with a sore throat. Also my little brother got up and bore his testimony which sent my into a million tears. But Carter just makes me so happy. Monday we traveled home and stopped in Sandy to have dinner with Mark's parents. It was great except my sickness extended from a sore throat to a runny nose. I am really happy to be back home, but not so happy to have a cold. I just feel cruddy today. Thank goodness it hasn't made me lose my appetite though, because I don't want my sickness to affect my baby.
Well that's about it. I am going to go take a bath and turn on the jets and relax and pray that this cold will go away.
2 comments:
how was seeing amanda? and good thing i didn't ask you to cut my hair today - you sound like you got plenty of opportunities to do it at home! plus, you're not feeling well.
Sami! I'm so jealous that you got to go to Boise. I haven't been there since Christmas :( Sounds like you had fun! I hope you're feeling better :)
Post a Comment