Friday, October 17, 2008

Baby clothes

So I think I have a problem. I seriously want to buy baby clothes all the time. I see something cute and I just about die. Sometimes I want the clothes so bad I would give up getting clothes for myself(when i probably need them more...). I was looking online at Gymboree(terribly expensive store). I was looking at their Fall clearance and there were atleast 20 different items that I wanted and seriously almost bought. Of course my husband says no...which is the right thing as much as I hate it. Blah. I even found an orange dress! Orange is my absolute favorite color and I wanted to buy it so very very bad. But really how smart is it to buy your baby every outfit that you think is cute??? I mean they just puke on it/poop/pee on it. At this age they only wear it for 3 months(maybe) and then they are too big for it. So as much as it kills me I will not be buying audree any more 3-6 month clothing :(

No comments: