Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged by Christine

4 things I love about my husband:

1. His super intelligence and amazing understanding of almost everything(except for girl stuff of course)
2. His willingness to provide for our family
3. He's super attractive
4. He works so hard around the house(and does the dishes and bathrooms, which is a huge thing for me) including being a great dad to our wonderful little Audree.

4 Movies I would watch more than once: like a bazillion...but recently

1. Oklahoma or really any musical
2. Men in Black(it's seriously always on tv)
3. 13 going on 30
4. The bachelor and the bobby soxer...and really any other Cary Grant movie or Audrey Hepburn or Jimmy Stewart...really I just love old movies.

4 TV shows I watch more than once:

1. Friends(forever and always)
2. What I like about you
3. Yes dear
4. The Cosby Show

4 Places I have been:

1. Amsterdam(to visit Amanda while she was on her mission)
2. Dusseldorf...blah
3. Bryce Canyon
4. Ramada Inn in Newark, New Jersey because of the silly frenchies and the oh so large and inconvenient french airport that made us wait to board the plane for first class to be served champagne...and who refused to take off because of some light fog :)

4 People who email me regularly: All of which is really annoying

1. Babies r'us
2. Toys r'us
3. Motherhood Maternity
4. Bed Bath and Beyond

4 Favorite Foods:

1. Potatoes in every shape and form(except tater tots, siiiiick)
2. Chickuhn(used in many many different ways)
3. Asparagus(with garlic and lemon juice, mmm mmmmm)
4. BBQ Ribs

4 Places I would like to visit:

1. Nowhere where you can step in a puddle and get leprosy(this one's for Jill and Tyler ;))
2. Church History sites
3. Canada where Mark served his mission(and only for that reason)
4. I pretty much don't want to go anywhere where I might die from the native critters

4 Things I am looking forward to this coming year:

1. Audree learning to crawl, walk and talk...and for her to turn 1
2. Being 1 year closer to buying a house
3. Finally getting everything painted and decorated and organized in our condo
4. Definitely not being sick...

4 People I would like to tag:
1. Jill
2. Becca Boo
3. Rylie
4. and really anyone else who wants to do this for fun

2 comments:

Jill said...

You've been to Amsterdam?! I didn't know that. I've been there too. We picked my brother up from his mission there. Also, I too can eat any type of potato, and I can't believe you can get leprosy from stepping in a puddle. No thank you!

Rylie said...

Thanks for tagging me! I need something to get my mind off this baby! I love potatoes as well, and I hate tater tots too! :)