

I love decorating my house. It always makes me feel good too to create an attractive and comfortable place to live. I am happy to say that we FINALLY came up with a solution for our living room. Mark could probably care less :) but I was getting frustrated with the large amount of electronics piled up behind out couch. We came up with a really great way to keep all these things(computer/tv, projector, nintendo 64, playstation 2, nintendo wii, and a bazillion speakers) all in the living room but hidden so the room looks nice and presentable. Yay! I am so excited to get started. I just hope that this project wont take us as long as our table took :) The big difference this time is we are giving in and buying everything cut(or already made) instead of doing it ourselves hehehe. But we both will be contributing our art to the final look. If only football wasn't every single saturday we would probably have the project done already. But what's a girl to do when her husband is a devoted BYU fan... :) I'll admit I really enjoy the games myself. Heck, I even enjoy watching Vanderbilt beat Auburn and watching the majority of the teams in the SEC eat it :D I especially enjoy watching BSU climb the rankings again! But all this football does put a large damper on things...which can be a little frustrating for me. But I am excited none the less. I will post pictures up once we have finished. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment