Wednesday, October 1, 2008

LMAO


So me and Audree just had a little adventure... I was holding Audree and she was hungry so I brought her with me to prepare her bottle. The formula was pretty much gone so I decided to open a new can. I was having a rough time getting the seal off and when I did it puffed out all over Audree. It was literally caked on her face. We were both so stunned. I started laughing and crying and she sat there not knowing what to make of it. So I wiped it out of her eyes and I got as much off her face as I could and took a picture of her...hehe. Then we hurried off to her bedroom so I could take her clothes and diaper off to bathe her. I brought her into the bathroom and set her in her bouncer so I could pour the bath. I turn around to find, but of course, that she had peed. So I set her in the tub and start taking the fabric off the bouncer to find that this time she decided to pee a massive amount so of course pee starts dripping all over my bathroom floor. Great huh!! So I had to use the shower head to wash the formula off her face and out of her eyes, which of course she did not like. But we got her cleaned, I fed her and she is happy. Moral of the story...don't try and open formula with one hand and your baby in the other and most especially don't pretend that you can be faster than your childs bladder...you will be wrong. :)

3 comments:

Miri said...

haha that's hilarious, i love that picture!

also mike is dying to read brisingr... or however you spell it. anyway. we just need to get him a copy so he can.

Jill said...

That's hilarious! I have opened the can of formula and had it cover me, but I've never covered the baby. Way to go! And the whole bladder thing...it happens everytime. Kelsey was standing next to the tub while I was getting the water ready, and then I realized the floor was wet. It happens.

Christine said...

LOL that is too funny!