Wednesday, May 6, 2009
House Update
When we put an offer on the house I realized the short sale process was going to be dumb but I didn't realize just how dumb. Our realtor called us this morning and told us that our offer was accepted along with another offer...yep you heard right, the seller accepted BOTH of our offers...confused? Well you should be because it's darn right stupid. Not only did they accept the two higher offers but they also countered the other two lower offers. Since we don't have a lot of room to budge I doubt we are going to come out on top. If we make it through this long process I will be amazed. It might be more likely we come off on top if Mark gets a raise, which we are really praying and crossing our fingers for. His work is in the process of doing employee evaluations and I have no idea how long it will take but I am hoping it will be soon and they will realize what an asset Mark is to the company and pay him accordingly. So that is the most recent goings on with the house. Hopefully this wont be as much of a mess as it sounds like it is going to be. I'll keep ya'all updated!
1 comment:
That does sound like a hassle. I never knew they could accept more than one offer. Lame!! Well I hope it all works out for ya.
Post a Comment