Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Lump

So about 1-2 months ago I noticed a lump in my breast that I had not noticed before. I was surprised with how large it was and I hadn't noticed at all. After a couple periods of seeing whether it was a hormonal thing or not I decided to go get it checked. I went to the doctor today and she felt the lump. She said it is about an inch to an inch and a half in diameter. So we set up an appointment for thursday to go get an ultrasound. Because I am young she said I probably wont need to get a mammogram but they may want to do both :( The doctor said in most cases like this it is just a cyst. As of now I am not worried about it at all. I have thought for a while that it is probably a cyst but I thought it better to just get it checked. So yeah, I think all is well but when I get the results I'll be sure to let everyone know what they are.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Well, I'm glad things are looking good.

sarah savage said...

my sister had one of those in high school and it ended up being just fine (i think they just drained the cyst or something). hopefully that's the case with yours, as well. also, i love your new, springy bg. pretty great. :)

Trevor and Colette Riley said...

That happened to a friend of mine and it was a cyst. Let me know how it goes. I hope all is well. We were hoping you guys would want to go camping with us sometime. Let me know if you would want to do that.