
On Saturday we went to Sundance with Jill, Tyler, Kelsey and Alea. We had lots of fun. Jill had an extra two for one deal to ride the lift so they invited us and we had lots of fun. At first I was really scared to have Audree on the lift. I was afraid she would struggle really hard to do whatever she wanted but she did really good! When we first started lifting off the ground she giggled and then she settled down and just kind of chilled with us and enjoyed the air and the scenery. Near the end she got a little restless but I persuaded her to sit still by giving her lots of goldfish and milk, neither of which I would let her hold onto by herself because I did not fancy losing the containers.

After the lift we just walked around a little. Jill took this pictures of us. Unfortunately Audree wouldn't look at the camera for anything. :( But it's still cute.

The cutest part was when Kelsey came up on the other side of Audree and held her hand and walked with us. :) Kids are just so dang cute! We had lots of fun and were very glad we got to go(thanks Jill :))!
1 comment:
Thanks for coming! It was more fun with friends than just going by ourselves. I'm glad we all survived even though there we were nervous for our kids. :) We really need to get together more. I still think it's funny that we were all encouringing Audree to look at the camera but she wouldn't have it. Funny girl.
Post a Comment