Our little Audree can be such a sweetheart. She does some of the cutest things that just melt my heart. Just last night we had one of those moments. As a bit of background I am always asking Audree for kisses, generally she just ignores me or she will give me her cheek so I can kiss it. Well last night we were sitting on our bed watching a dvd and Audree was up on the bed with us, climbing all over us and trying to walk on the bed. She was over climbing on me and getting right in front of my face. I was a little annoyed because I was trying to watch our movie so I moved my head to the left of her, where she followed. I then moved my head to the right of her and she followed me again. So I stopped and looked at her and was about to move her away when she planted her lips right on mine and gave me a big MUAH. This was the first time she has ever kissed me and it was so cute I thought I was just going to die. How could I be annoyed when she did something so sweet? I'm almost positive that's exactly what she was thinking. She's a smarty and she's picking up quickly on how to play us :)
The past couple weeks me and Audree have been waking up earlier then normal and going on walks. Ever since we've started Audree has been so good at taking naps and going to bed. It is just too sweet, at bedtime we pull her stuffed pig that plays music and hand it to her. She cuddles it right up next to her face and we lay her on her tummy and she just lays there with her pig and her little bum in the air and she doesn't even cry at all. I am so thankful to have moments like these, especially when normally I get a lot of anxiety when I put Audree down to bed. She truly is the sweetest girl and I am thankful for her :)
No comments:
Post a Comment