
















Words can never accurately describe how grateful I am for Audree and the feelings that fill my heart because of her. I just love her so much and I am so proud of her. Everyday she does the cutest things and I can't help but just love her and adore her. She's beautiful, she's smart, she happy, she's adorable...she's everything to us. Sometimes I wonder how I can love this next baby as much as I love Audree. Sometimes I'm scared that I'm not capable of having that much love. I am grateful for Audree who has taught us how much we can love and learn and grow. I know that this will help us to learn and love our new little one just as much as Audree and I'm sure through the both of them we'll only continue to grow. I know Audree will be a great big sister. I love my baby who's not so much a baby anymore. And for the last time in this post I will say that I am so grateful for our little Audree.
1 comment:
You never think you can love another child as much as the first, but you can. It's amazing how it all works but I thought the same thing, and it's true I love baby #2 just as much as baby #1. You'll be amazed. I'm so excited for you to have another baby. It's funny that our babies are alternating. Once you were done being pregnant, I was, now that I'm not, you are. Crazy! I'm so happy for you to have another little bundle of joy.
Post a Comment