Tuesday, June 8, 2010

redecorating revisited

Well I've decided I am not going to keep the canvas the way it is in the previous post. I have come up with other things that I am more excited about and that I think will fit better. Despite that being my reasoning for redecorating I am still continuing on in the process and am really happy with how some things have been turning out. I've been busy working on lots of artwork. Some for the family room and others for jazzing up/decorating for the brunch after Arya's blessing. I will take pictures I promise. As soon as things are done I will post them for everyone to see. The best part is, I haven't spent very much money at all. In fact quite a bit of the artwork I have been working on I have either already had or found pieces at the DI for a buck or two and have jazzed it up with none other then our large supply of tissue paper. I know you must be thinking that it's gotta look tacky, or maybe you can't even imagine what I can possibly be doing that will look nice with tissue paper! But I promise you the results have been so awesome. I'm impressing even myself and am very pleased with the finished product. I am really hoping that everything comes together for an impressive end result. Crossing my fingers!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I'm excited to see it! I need some crafty ideas...oh, and motivation to get them done! Can't wait for the blessing. :)