I like to read. Fantasy mostly as you could probably tell if you look at the side of my blog. I am in need of a new fantasy series to read. I've already decided to try and pick up two others but I still need ideas for other ones to read. I've got Artemis Fowl reserved as well as Uglies. I don't know much about these two series but I've had friends/acquaintances who have read them so I figured I'd give them a go. Anybody who's read either of those series have any comments about whether they are worth reading or not?
So yes, I need more ideas. If you look on the side of my blog you can see what I've already read. And I'd prefer no Twilight suggestions as I have no intentions of reading it.
This past week I reread Fablehaven(series) and decided I liked it even more then the second time around. I am thinking this series is definitely in my top 3. I really like Brandon Mull as an author. He is clean, has a good imagination, is creative and readily delivers the unexpected without it being forced. I also really enjoyed his first book in the Beyonders series and am anxiously awaiting the second book. If you haven't read these books I really recommend them. Seriously!
Now what would you recommend to me?
1 comment:
I have an oldie but a goodie. . . the Prydain series by Lloyd Alexander. The first book is called "The Book of Three", the second is "the Black Cauldron." I really liked these books, I highly recommend them:)
Post a Comment