Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 Recap

As far as eventful things 2011 was probably a pretty tame year for us.

January-
-I got called to be a primary(sunbeam) teacher

February-
-I turned 24
-I redecorated our family room and finally liked what I did
-Arya started walking

March-
-I tore my meniscus

April-
Probably our busiest month
-In General Conference the Meridian, Idaho Temple was announced!
-Arya was weaned from breastfeeding(happy day for me :))
-Mark turned 28
-Arya turned 1

May
-Mark was working 12-16 hour days to finish up a work project
-Audree got a super cute hair cut(bob)

June
-Our family went to Disneyland!  It was mine, Audree and Arya's first time
-My sister Amanda surprised us by flying in from DC to spend a day at Disneyland with us!

July
-Miss Audree turned 3 years old!

August
-Mark and I celebrated our 4th anniversary
-The never ending potty training journey began for the third time.  Potty training finally stuck but Audree hasn't let us relax one bit since.

September
-Surprise, a positive pregnancy test!

Octoboer
-Arya was finally old enough to go to nursery!
-Audree was a cute little pumpkin for Halloween and Arya was a cute little ghost

November
-My family came to Utah for Thanksgiving
-I hosted Thanksgiving for the first time
-I cooked a turkey for the very first time
-We got a 14 week ultrasound of baby B and I was finally feeling connected to the baby and much of my early anxiety left

December
-The holidays were full of lots of family and friends
-Mark got a nice raise and we feel so blessed and I am so proud of him for his hard work and dedication
-Sister Amanda flew in from DC
-We headed to Idaho a couple days before Christmas
-After a week in Idaho we headed back to Utah to bring in the New Year!
-Christmas was great and we all got great presents. 

That was our 2011 year in a super nutshell.  It may not have been a crazy exciting year for us but it was great and we have so much to be grateful for!  It's hard to believe it is already a new year but we are ready for it and for the exciting things it should bring!



1 comment:

Jill said...

Sounds like a great year for you guys! I hope 2012 is even better!