Tuesday, June 17, 2008

5 more weeks until my due date!! I am so excited. I can't wait to be a mother. I also can't wait to have my belly back...to be able to lay on my stomach or my back, to be able to bend forwards or backwards as much as I desire, to be able to feel relief on my bladder and my stomach and my lungs...oh I can't wait. Plus I will have a little baby of my own!!! I can't wait to meet her and take in her personality and her beauty! Only five more weeks! If I am lucky maybe earlier...if I am unlucky(which is often the case) later than five weeks. As much as I want her out like right now I am very grateful that she is healthy and doing exactly what she is supposed to. When I go to my non-stress tests they get her resting heart beat between 120 and 130 which means she is not stuggling at this time to get oxygen or nutrition which is the larger concern of having a single umbilical artery. So she is doing just great and that makes me very happy. :)
Sometimes I feel like I just can't wait any longer...of course I really have no control over that but it's so close, so very very close. I almost think it would be easier to have the baby right now because I have the next five weeks to freak the crap out of myself about labor and delivery. And each day I have to think about it the more it builds up in my mind to be this awful thing. So having her early would be nice to relieve my building anticipation...oh well. Everyone says it will be worth it...and I know it will be!

No comments: