Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged by Miri

4 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. reading lots and lots of books(mostly Mary Higgins Clark)
2. survived my first year of middle school and enjoying the school free summer!
3. discovering how terrible puberty can be to hair
4. growing for the last time in my life

4 things I was doing 5 years ago:
1. like Miri I was working in a theatre but I definitely wasn't about to start college...
2. moving from St. George back to Idaho
3. making new friends(mainly my Young Womens leader Jodi who was pretty much my best friend through a really rough time.)
4. getting my braces off!(for the first time in my life boys actually thought I was attractive)

4 things I did yesterday:
1. went to church and taught the 5/6 year olds
2. ate the nastiest driest hamburger I have ever had in my life :(
3. went to Mark's parents house for dinner and left early cuz they kept criticizing Mark and telling him he's fat
4. played speed scrabble with Mark and my sister Becca

4 shows that I like: (these are just the shows I watch right now, I love many shows but have already seen them many times over so I had to find new shows to watch)
1. The Cosby show
2. Yes dear
3. Friends
4. Regis and Kelly

4 Biggest Joys of My Life Right Now:
1. My wonderful and normal sized husban Mark :D
2. my baby
3. my family(who doesn't sit at the dinner table on the sabbath day and criticize constantly)
4. getting ready for the baby to come: buying baby clothes, setting up the nursery etc.

4 things that you might not know about me:
1. I am super super sensitive to textures. I can't touch certain fabrics with the palms of my hands, the bottoms of my feet or the back of my arms.
2. I hate the feeling of my hands and feet after they have been in water, I can't touch most things after my hands have been wet.
3. I love art! Especially when I can use the super professional colored pencils
4. I'm crazy and I want to have 6 or 7 kids

4 people I tag:
I am really not sure how many people actually read my blog so if you desire to be tagged then consider yourself tagged.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I know more about you now! Ha ha - Thats funny that you're so sensitive to textures! Hope things are still going well with the pregnancy :) & For the record, I think Mark looks just fine. Silly family anyway.

Miri said...

the thing about the textures IS funny, i never knew that. and why the backs of your arms? that is interesting.