Monday, June 2, 2008
I got visited by the irony fairy...
So on saturday I was had a baby shower and I was talking to Marks mother and enjoying the fact that all these people, including Mark, are sick and it must be allergies because I haven't gotten sick. That night the irony fairy decided to come and visit me. I woke up with a sore throat, a plugged up nose, a fever and a headache. This is not so fun for a pregnant woman. Normally I would just pop an ibuprofen to deal with the headache the fever and the sore throat...but this is not an option anymore. So I am not enjoying myself very much right now....blah. Let's just hope this all goes away before thursday when me and Mark are headed to the Anniversary Inn the celebrate our Anniversary. I hate being sick and not being able to do anything about it :( And now I have to go get ready for my non-stress test...
No comments:
Post a Comment