23 days!! I am so close to being done I just can't wait. This last part of pregnancy is pretty hard and I just can't wait for it to be overwith. This morning I couldn't even put on my church shoes my feet were so swollen. Luckily my sister had some church shoes that were slightly larger than mine and I was able to wear those. Unfortunately by the beginning of primary my feet were already swelling out of those shoes. Pretty painful.
Oh primary...I honestly can't handle any more of it right now. Sometimes I don't even know how kids can be so annoying(I'm sure this is a large amount of the pregnancy talking) but we have this little boy who wanted to take his shoes off and I even put my shoes back on so he would keep his on and he didn't like that I wouldn't let him take them off. At this point I was so annoyed with all the kids that I had Mark take them out for a drink. This same little boy refused to go out(I just needed 30 seconds to myself) and when my sister told him he needs to listen to his teachers he got angry and I asked him if I needed to go get his mom and he goes raging out of the classroom growling and stomping. What a little sweetheart. Sometimes I wonder how he acts at home cuz if I was his mother I wouldn't put up with him. Another kid in our class sits next to me and is constantly tapping on my arm and talking to me and it never has anything to do with church or the lesson. She will talk all the way through sharing time, even when I tell her to be quiet and then she talks all the way through class. The most annoying part is all the while she continues to tap on my arm. I was even getting really annoyed with kids in other classes. This one girl kept pulling down the top of her dress(she was naked underneath) and this one boy cried and cried because someone else in his class sat by his teacher and the little girl(also annoying) wouldn't move for him. One kid probably like 7 or 8 came in and jumped over the chairs to get in front of the rest of the class and he made all sorts of noise and knocked over chairs and did all this after closing exercises had started. I am just so stressed with being 36 weeks pregnant right now that I think my patience for kids runs very thin. I can't tell though if these things are as annoying as I think and feel they are or if it is just a reflection of my stress and anxiety and pain from being pregnant. For the next few weeks of church I have asked Mark to find a teaching companion cuz I just can't be there anymore. Relief Society should be very relaxing compared to primary. Plus I want to be able to enjoy my Sabbath days these next few weeks. I would love to just come home from church, happy to have gone to church and just relax and feel peaceful, not angry and stressed. Also these are my last free sundays before I have this baby. They are guaranteed to be not so quiet and calm once the baby comes. Don't get me wrong I am definitely more than happy that she is coming. I am very very excited to be a mom. I am so excited to have a baby girl! I can't wait to dress her and love her and do her hair and make her smile and laugh and all those other wonderful things. I feel so blessed right now and I do know that all this will be worth it once I get to see Audree for the first time and hold her for the first time. :) I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment