I've always thought that Breaking Benjamin is a very under-appreciated band. They are actually one of my favorite bands. I actually saw them in concert with Three Days Grace which was freaking AMAZING. Three Days Grace sounded even more amazing live. Breaking Benjamin was very good live too excepting maybe their song The Diary of Jane was a little disappointing but good nontheless. It was a kick butt concert. I even heard that that concert was Breaking Benjamin's best concert to date. Cool. Anyways, there is a song from their first CD that I really really like that probably for the most part went unnoticed and I don't know why. It is such a beautiful song and it's actually quite a surprising song for Breaking Benjamin. But I thought I'd share it with anyone who would care to watch it. I think it is worth it.
1 comment:
Thanks for the tip about the iceberg lettuce! I like spinach so I should start getting that!
Post a Comment