The other night Audree was standing against the couch and she was being so funny. She was so happy and she just kept laughing. I'd laugh back at her and she'd laugh even harder. She was being so darn cute I just couldn't stop taking pictures of her.



Every time I look at this last picture I laugh so hard. I love Audree so much. I am so grateful for her and her happy face and her cute little personality that is starting to shine. What a blessing!
2 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. She is such an adorable little baby! The pictures of her made mom cry, she is growing up so fast! Oh how I wish we could see her more often!
adorable!! she is so cute. :) and this has nothing to do with this post, but i just took the jane austin quiz from your blog. i am "Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest... You feel deeply, and love passionately." accurate? i think so. i read yours, too. haha, you're so sensible! also accurate, i think. :)
Post a Comment