Today I am feeling really down. My sister who's been living with us for the past year decided that she needed to move back to Idaho to help my family out with things. Today is the day that she moved out. I've been trying to ignore this day every since she decided to move and now it is here and I feel like crap. I'm an emotional wreck. When I think about how Audree is going to handle it it makes me cry. Audree loves her "Tante" so stinking much.
For the past year of Audree's life my sister has been a very consistent part of her life and she expects her to come home everyday and even asks for her when she is gone. It's going to break my heart when she asks for her "Ta-ta" and though she wont understand what I'm saying she'll soon learn that she isn't coming back. In my mind this doesn't go over very well at all but I'm praying that it wont be as bad as I imagine it. Now I get to change all the diapers all day long...yay....or something. But I guess this is what normal people have to do. I was lucky to have my sister here so close as much as I did. It's the closest thing I had to living close to my family and I'm sure tons of people don't live close to their families or have a sibling that can help them all the time.
I'm jealous of those people who get to live close to their family and see them often and have their children be so close to their grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles. Needless to say I got used to having my sister around and the thought of not having her around is a bit daunting. I'm sure the next week will be hard but we'll get into a routine and things will get back to normal. But as for today I will probably spend the rest of the day crying and hope that tomorrow I will feel better.
1 comment:
I'm so sorry Sami. I hope your day gets better. Let me know if I can do anything. :)
Post a Comment