So I'm probably getting my hair cut this week and I'm not quite sure what to do. I just know that I want something different then what I've been doing for the past 4 or 5 years of my life. I don't want something so different though that I'm not comfortable with how I look but enough that it's not the same triangular layers that I always get. Here some pictures I rounded up. Tell me what you think.
#1

#2

#3

#4

Hahaha, just kidding, he kept popping up in my searches. He's hot though :)
#5

#6

#7

#8

I'm not really entirely in love with any of these haircuts but I just need something different. I'm not so in love with what my hair looks like now so any change should be good. I'll take any of your thoughts, feelings or votes.
2 comments:
I think you would look awesome in #6 or #7. Those are my votes! I've always loved your hair but I know what you mean about wanting a change. I can't wait to see what you end up getting! :)
i like 1, 5, and 7
Post a Comment