

I was at the children's place a few weeks ago and they were having a big sale and both these dresses were like 5 bucks and I just had to get them. Both my girls look beautiful in purple. Arya really loves her big sister and when Audree will give her the time of day(she's usually too busy getting into trouble) Arya will just watch her and it will even stop her crying!Warning, this is a bragging moment and this whole paragraph will be filled with bragginess...if that isn't something you wanna read then feel free to just skip it. So on Sunday in Relief Society when Arya decided to wake up I pulled her out of her carseat and all the women around were just oogling at her. Arya was being quite charming and grinning at the ladies to the right of me. Of course amidst the cuteness she let out two big explosions and got giggles out of everyone who could hear it. Arya just fed off those giggles and was charming the heck out of the ladies. Then today when we were out and about we stopped by Kneaders for some lunch and the ladies in line in front of us were just doting on how cute Arya was, one of the ladies even said that she just has all the right features :) It made me feel really good and proud and I love it when people think Arya is as cute as I think she is. I love her adorable little face, I seriously could kiss it all day long. And now bragging moment, over.
I'm so grateful to have two beautiful girls who make life so worth it. Though it's challenging at times I am glad that Audree and Arya are close in age. They are already good friends and sisters. I love the cute clothes I can dress them in, I love bows and ponytails, I love the silly personalities and at times even the insane amount of drama is fun. It's fun watching Audree grow and become more and more girlie. She's always putting headbands on and she loves to use my used makeup sponge to "put makeup on herself." She is always walking all over the house in my shoes and slippers and when we tell her she's so pretty she throws a huge tantrum when we try and take those clothes off. Definitely a girl :)
My baby is going to be 2 on Thursday! I cannot believe it! It's so amazing that 2 years has gone by since I had her. Sometime in the next couple days I'll be doing a post highlighting our star of the week, miss Audree.
And on a totally unrelated note I have discovered an oh so necessary piece of baby equipment that I can't believe I lived without.
(this is not Arya in the picture)This swaddle blanket has been so amazing. We swaddled Arya in just plain old receiving blankets and she would always wiggle her way out. We bought this the other day and it works so well that Arya has been putting herself to sleep! And she has been sleeping for 8 hours straight at night. It's been so great. I love it!
1 comment:
Those dresses are adorable!! You have the cutest girls!
Post a Comment