Monday, July 12, 2010

Need ideas for meals?

Here's what's on our menu for this week:

Monday: Creamy tomato soup
grilled crisps with extra sharp cheddar(white)
Tuesday: Shredded beef enchiladas(I am using leftover beef from Sunday's roast
Wednesday: Eating out, Cafe Paesan
Thursday: Pork tenderloins
oven roasted potatoes
carrots
Friday: Sicilian pizza
Saturday: Waffles, sausage, hashbrowns, eggs
Sunday: In-laws

For my personal convenience, and yours if you'd like, I am restarting my recipe blog, Sami's recipe log blog. I'm choosing a blog for logging my recipe's one, because it can be accessed from any computer and two, hopefully doing this will encourage me to write down my recipes because I never do and then I either forget about it or can't duplicate it quite the same. And it's always good to write it down so I can have a visual to aid me in making improvements on the recipes. So for recipes for this weeks meals check out my blog here. They recipes probably wont get up til after I make them so keep that in mind. :)

No comments: