A few days old
1 month old
2 months old
4 months old

6 months old
9 months old
1 year old

15 months old

18 months old

2 years old

Where do I start? What an amazing 2 years it has been. The moment I found out I was pregnant with Audree I was so incredibly thrilled. She was my first experience with morning sickness, my first ever 35 pounds gained, my first labor, my first newborn, my first toddler, my first in all experiences with a child. For that she has a very special place in my heart. I have never felt a love greater then the love for my children. I have thoroughly enjoyed being Audree's mother and raising her. From the constant spitting up, poopy diapers and fussing to the smiles, giggles/laughter, first solid foods, first steps, first words, 1st birthday, 2nd birthday, I would not wish for any other life. This girl is truly a joy. She almost always enters a room with a grin on her face. She has a smile saved for anyone and everyone. She's silly, devious, incredibly smart, happy, loving, cuddly, helpful, busy and fun to name a few. She loves it when her daddy comes home, she loves helping out with her sister Arya and when mommy isn't telling her "no," she loves her mommy too :) I am very blessed to have such an amazing child. How did I get so lucky?
1 comment:
She is such a stinkin' cutie. She and Arya have different features, but you can definitely tell they are sisters. It will be interesting to see how much they look alike as they get older.
Post a Comment