Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Confessions

Maybe you know some of these things about me and maybe you don't but either way, this is me.

1. My most favorite t.v. show in the entire world is Psych. There are other shows I love but I super love Psych. I never laugh as hard as I do when I am watching Psych.

2. I LOVE sour cream and sometimes when I am really hungry and can't find something to eat I'll just spoon the sour cream into my mouth.

3. I have a celebrity crush on Zac Efron. I am definitely not a teenage fanatic but he's probably the only actor who's movies I'd see just because he is in it.

4. I love the Disney Channel and I watch most of the Disney Channel Original Series as well as the Disney Channel Original Movies even if they are as awful as Starstruck! I love Sterling Knight as Chad Dylan Cooper and I'm especially loving his new haircut! and I'm happy that Sonny and Chad finally got together.

5. I didn't like the Suite Life of Zach and Cody but I love watching the Suite Life on Deck. Me and my sister Becca would watch the Disney Channel together when she was here and this was a pretty memorable episode.

6. I love Phineas and Ferb and think it's comparable to the genius of the old school cartoons like the Animaniacs, so clever! I really want a Phineas and Ferb t-shirt!

7. Red in a kitchen/dining room makes me OH so happy :)

8. Most days, like today, I don't make it into the shower til after 3...

9. Some days I let Audree and now Arya hang out in just their diapers all day.

10. We got Arya's name from the Inheritance Cycle(Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr and book 4 to come) and we will probably name our first boy with one of the names in those books.

11. I am a pretty big germophobe. I wont clean toilets, hate touching the sink and really try to avoid touching raw meat.

12. I like my drinking water as cold as it can possibly be without being frozen. I put ice in ALL of my drinks and chew the ice afterward.

13. I have cut/trimmed my own bangs for the past 4 or 5 years and now I wont let anyone else cut them.

14. I am incredibly texture sensitive and can't touch certain fabrics, I can't eat many things b/c of their texture and I hate the feeling of almost every surface except for hard surfaces after my hands or feet have been exposed to water for a period of time, which is why I almost never do the dishes. Luckily I have an amazing husband who does them for me :)

15. Mark interjects that I can throw a football really well for a girl.

16. I have never been able to keep one of my ears pierced. When I was in 5th grade my impossible ear lobe decided to grow over the back of my earring and we had to dig it out. After that I kept the earring out for 3 days and when I tried to put it back in it grew over. I got my ears pierced again a few years back and once again I kept earrings out for only a few days and it grew over. I can still place an earring through my other ear lobe even though I haven't worn earrings for many years..

17. I used to be in gymnastics and still to this day regret quitting even though it was out of my control. This is where I used to go.

18. I pretty much taught myself how to play the piano. I am not very good but I can play a lot of the songs in the hymn book. I have barely played the piano since we've been married and was surprised that I can still play a lot of the songs I used to know really well. I love playing the piano and really miss it.

19. I want to have a boy next.

20. I'm so stinking impatient and I wish i was a lot more patient. When I want something I can't keep my mind off of it and drive myself crazy thinking about it. Having children has really opened my eyes to how much I need to work on being patient.

2 comments:

Jill said...

I loved reading this. It's always fun to learn something new about people. Zac Efron? Really? Haha!

Christine said...

i want a phineas and ferb shirt! i have young patients that wear them and they are so cool!!

ditto on suite life on deck. waaaaaaaaay better than suite life.

tyler liked the name bennett more than i thought he would. this is good news!!