Tuesday, September 14, 2010

An update, list style

-Yesterday we switched Audree's crib to a toddler bed. Since going to the bathroom in the potty is what big girls do we decided we needed to start treating Audree like a big girl. She both napped and slept just perfectly in her bed just where we left her...no problems at all. We are praying it stays that way

-Today we are trying our hand at potty training again. We bought a stand alone training potty and we made a potty chart for her. If she goes in the potty she gets to put a sticker on her chart. So far today, 3 hours in panties, 1 accident and zero successes. I want to put a diaper back on her but she wants her panties on. We'll see how it goes.

-Arya is learning how to sit up. She's not good at it by any means, she's still so little, but occasionally I can let go of her and she'll sit by herself for a little bit.

-Arya has now tried homemade rice cereal, sweet potatoes and applesauce. She loved the sweet potatoes a lot, she's warming up to the rice cereal and I only gave her a tiny bit of the applesauce just to see if it was too tart for her and she seemed to like it.

-Arya likes her feet a lot and it's funny to watch her sit up in her high chair and bend in half just to get her feet in her mouth. If they aren't in her mouth they are hanging out in the air.

-We rearranged the furniture in our living room and I am quite satisfied with it. It opens up the room a lot and gives the room more interest.

-Orange babyfood=orange blowouts

-Audree and Arya have a new cousin named Lillian.

-My good friend Robyn is having a girl!! Yay!

-I am going to attempt to make a skirt for myself, wish me luck.

-Arya is starting to sleep through the night again, HALLELUJAH!!

-We made homemade graham crackers the other day and they are awesome and a million times healthier then the store bought kind.

I think that'd be about it with us...nothing exciting or extremely new but I thought I'd update anyways.

No comments: