Half success #1: I think Audree started to pee without knowing it and then when she felt it running down her legs she started freaking out. So I set her on her potty, cleaned up her mess and when I got back her potty was nice and full with urine. YAY!!! success number one
Half success #2: This one is kinda funny and I couldn't help but laugh even though I had to go find pee to clean up. Audree had gone upstairs and I called up to her because I didn't want her to have an accident upstairs then I'd have to go searching for where she peed. So after I called up to her I headed upstairs and she ran to the banister and looked down not knowing I was headed up the stairs, me realizing that she didn't notice me decided I would scare her. So on I creeped up the stairs as silently as possible and when I thought that she would see me I jumped up at her and said RAAAAAH!!! Immediately she started screaming like she was being confronted with a giant human-eating spider and then she started laughing. I gave her a hug and we both laughed a little bit more. Then I noticed that she had peed, dangit. So I went and sat her down on her potty and headed upstairs to find where she peed. I searched all over her bedroom and couldn't find it. Then I thought, oh crap, maybe I scared the pee out of her!! Sure enough the pee spot was right where she was when I scared her! LOL! I'm serious a terrible mom but I couldn't help but laughing as I was cleaning up her mess. I come downstairs and she gets off the potty and sure enough she had gone in her potty again! YAY!! Success #2.
I've made a huge deal of it when she pees in her potty, let her choose the color of her sticker, then she gets to stick it on her potty chart. Then we carry her bucket of fluids, she gets to flush the toilet, we wash her hands and she gets a few skittles. She loves it! Let's hope she keeps this up, it would truly be a blessing!!
Our set up



1 comment:
I love how cute little girls look in their new undies. I know that sounds weird, but after seeing Kelsey in diapers for so long, it's nice to see something different. :) I'm glad Audree is having some success. It always makes it easier when they are doing well. And by the way, it's hard to read your blog with that background. :) Just thought I'd let you know. Haha!
Post a Comment