Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2 big accomplishments

Previously, I mentioned on facebook that I believed by the time two weeks is up Arya will have figured out how to crawl. She's been working on it fiercely every since she started scooting and tonight she crawled! It's like the world finally opened up to her. She's only crawled a short distance but something clicked in her and now she's realized that she can go explore and has been able to get herself quite far scooting and crawling. I didn't take any video because she's still not very good yet but as soon as we get some good crawling footage I'll post it up.

Earlier this evening I kept noticing lip smacking noises coming from Arya and it wasn't until later on that I noticed whenever I kissed her she was mimicking the sound I was making. So I just kept smacking my lips at her and she'd do it right back. It's soooo stinking cute!

This age is such a fun age for Arya. I so much enjoy watching her grow and learn. Sometimes I can almost see those gears in her head turning. Everything in this world is so interesting to her and she takes it all in and loves it. I love my little Boo so much and am such a proud mommy watching her grow. :)

No comments: